Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30: 30 Days of Thankful

Well, it's the end of the month! Time to wrap up the 30 Days of Thankful Posts. Not sure if I'm up for the photo-a-day in December. We'll see.

Day 29: I'm thankful for the sunshine that was peeking around yesterday (looks like we'll have some today too). I fee more productive on sunny days!

Day 30: I'm thankful for this life here on earth that gives us a taste of the joys of the Lord's new earth. I pray every day that God will use me to be some encouragement to someone. I love old and new friends, and I hope to be able to come alongside those who need something - whether it's prayer or cookies or something!

Thanks for reading along this month. Merry Christmas to you, and may your month of December be filled with the glory of life in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!