Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8: 30 Days of Thankful

I am thankful for the internet. I love to read and use recipes, and the internet just makes it so convenient. This week I easily found a recipe to make homemade beef broth by first roasting the soup bones.

I also found a tutorial for making a Christmas present (can't tell you yet). I've also looked up phone numbers for some local businesses, checked a facebook page for a semi-local store that asked about my soap, looked at some maps to figure out how a distant (mileage-wise) friend and I can somehow meet in the middle to knit, etc.

It's amazing to have so much - right at my computer! Sometimes I actually feel like my brain can explode with how many new ideas I drool over ever day!!

Have fun learning something new today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!