Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15: 30 Days of Thankful

True confession: I am a recipe follower. There, I said it! I'm not one to be crazy creative especially when it comes to baking. If I'm cooking a savory dish, yes, I can do a pinch of this and a dash of that. But baking is very precise, and I like to have the backing of a tried and true recipe.

I am thankful for the genius of so many people who write cookbooks and share recipes with those of us who can use them. I just now flipped through a "Taste of Home" fall baking publication and became really hungry! I have some cranberries in the freezer, and we have a church dinner tomorrow night. I'm thinking cranberry curd bars! I'll have to let you know if they turn out as pretty as the picture.

Happy Fall Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!