Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9: 30 Days of Thankful

I am thankful today for this funny face:


Jacob is all about being a farmer when he grows up. From morning until bedtime this kid has constant dialogue about what he wants to raise, supply, and grow on his farm. Today he asked if I were glad that I will have turkey meat from him on his farm and not have to buy it at the store. Of course yesterday he asked if he could grow coconut trees on his place. My husband told him he'll probably have to have a greenhouse to grow the more tropical items!

This little boy is at such a wonderful age; I can ask him for a hug, and he'll still throw himself at me without hesitation. He just runs around all day thinking of new things to get into. I am thankful for his enthusiasm for life and his excitement for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!