Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5: 30 Days of Thankful

If you are just joining this blog today, welcome! This is a great month to reflect on all for which we are thankful. I'm working on my list one day at a time and writing about the items in no particular order of importance.

Today I'm thankful for my oldest daughter! Abigail is such a lovely young lady with a wonderful mind and heart. She loves to draw and work on crafty projects; most recently I am teaching her a little embroidery. Her first project is a rainbow.

Her sweetness is so evident particularly as she cares for the baby. She jumps when she hears the baby cry and runs over to give her toys or talk to her. The baby loves to watch her big sister.

I'm so thankful for the help Abigail is to me around the house - through chores of helping fold laundry or set the table or things like that. I'm thankful for her affection and that she wants to do what is right through God's help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!