Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 24: 30 Days of Thankful

Playing catch-up again!

Day 23: I am thankful for my little business. I get to make yummy things and people actually buy them! My husband encouraged me to open a bank account this week to be able to keep track of my incoming and outgoing (for supplies) money. It's a lot of fun to be able to work with wonderful and natural ingredients and make something that I and my family and other people (!) can use and enjoy.

Day 24: I am thankful for snow today. We woke up to giant flakes falling and are excited to see that the accumulation is lasting through the day. It just makes everything feel so crisp and Christmas-y!

Warm thoughts and happy weekend to you. Don't forget to support a small business today! I'd be particularly excited if it were mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!