Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Snippet

Yesterday morning I went to change the baby's diaper when she woke up. I unzipped her sleeper and did a double take. There was no diaper there! My mind started racing, "Did I even put a diaper on her? Did she go the whole night without a diaper? Is her bed a soaking mess?"

Upon further investigation (and cleanup) it was discovered that her diaper had worked itself into the foot of her sleeper! It must have been a morning occurrence because she was not completely soaked. Her um, err, "droppings" were of the solid nature, so a quick little sink bath made for a fresh baby.

Leave it to the 4th child to provide this new location for a diaper. I have not had that happen before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!