Monday, February 11, 2013

Analyze This

See if you can draw a connection between these two problems: I don't return my Netflix DVD's, and I never return library books on time. In a lot of other areas, I keep up with schedules and deadlines and calender things; but these two return-places do not do well by me.

As a further twist, I always remember to renew my library books online. So, I have the books for one month with no problems. It's after the one month of "freedom" that I fall by the wayside.

I actually was relieved today to check my library account online and see that my fine total is $9.25. I thought it was much higher than that!

1 comment:

  1. I just paid $4.90 in fines the other day and felt pretty bad about it... but I feel it was a good excuse. I had a couple kids CDs, so they weren't books and I didn't think about them when I returned everything else AND the library never even called and asked about them like they usually do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!