1. Drinking a cup of coffee - I think I've mentioned before that I don't even drink coffee in the morning. An afternoon cup just makes my day!
2. Snuggling under a vintage quilt - my mom passed along a couple of quilts. I don't even know their history, but I love quilts!
3. Thinking of a comment from a lady at the library this morning - she was watching my son and said that "he is just one perpetual smile".
4. Looking at my little splurge from this a.m. - Liberty of London has a line they did for Target. I picked up some stationary and a few giftie bags.
5. Recalling how cute both kids were carrying their little bags of popcorn home from Target - the lady at the counter split a small bag for them. This and a diet Coke for Mama rang up for $1.59 - treats all around!