Lots of little things have been irritating this week (don't even get me started on the skein of yarn from a different dye lot), so I want to go in the opposite direction. Here are some things that are just a blessing and a joy:
1. Our church family - we are surrounded by love and prayer from these dear folk.
2. Our 4 sweet children - they are hilarious with their nonstop ideas and conversations! "It would be hard to get a cheetah while it's running, right?" Just came up.
3. Fresh eggs every day from our flock of hens.
4. Protection and care of our health and strength.
5. A pantry full of ingredients; the choices!
6. A beautiful area of the country to live in - the leaves are just about to change!
7. Parents/Grandparents that pray for us.
8. Two little girls that still take afternoon naps and give a bit of quiet time.
9. So many good books to read - a whole lifetime of reading just doesn't even scratch the surface!
10. The internet with so many recipes and ideas to be discovered.