Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Update

We won't even think about how long it's been since my last post.....mmmm'kay?

Our family has been starting to spread the word about our latest news. We are expecting a new little one! Today was my first OB appointment, and it looks like we'll have a Christmas baby. The due date is December 22.

Needless to say, mama has been feeling kind of yuck-o. Hopefully, I'm coming out of that stage; the weirdest effect is that knitting makes me nauseous. It's the saddest thing! I'm thankful for a husband who does not complain over meals that are kind of thrown together and a house that's not the neatest!

Big Fish and I just celebrated our 10th anniversary, and Brookie and Small Fry BOTH had birthdays last weeks. We have just been one non-stop party.

Cheers for now!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!