Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Follow Me

A new gadget (or widget) has been added to the right side of the blog. I don't really know the correct term; what is the difference between a gadget and a widget? You can follow me and stay on top of updates. Before I knew about following blogs, I manually clicked to each blog in which I was interested. This was a little bit of a time waster because often I was checking and re-checking blogs that did not have new entries. I love following blogs now, and I can really zip through and see who has something new. I hope it works for you!

Another area for my blog improvement is the banner. I would really like to make something personalized. This is a work in progress.

Today is a bank holiday (Veteran's Day), so we have no news on our closing date. Our mortgage broker is encouraging us with the idea that our closing should be early next week. We might be able to sleep in our new house next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!