How about a little listy? I'll organize my thoughts, and I'd love to hear what you are up to today as well!
1. Finish precutting and sealing one end of 13 vacuum bags.
2. Drink coffee!!
3. Fill vacuum bags with processed rabbits and get those into the freezer.
4. Grocery shop: Aldi and WalMart and a stop to look at a pressure washer.
5. Stop by Michael's to get needed odds and ends for soap packaging.
6. Cut up 2 batches of soap into bars and get onto racks for curing.
7. Make and fill etsy orders from yesterday.
8. Finalize prescriptions and breathing treatments for Lydia (sweet little girl had an hospital visit earlier this week).
9. Clean out fridge for dinner....yay leftovers!
10. Knit: gift knitting (shhhh) and selfish knitting (flamingos!).
That'll do, pig. That'll do. TTFN!