Sometimes I like to share my to-do lists; maybe I'll revisit them someday and giggle over the jobs with which I was pre-occupied! Also, I'm nosy and like to read other people's lists; so maybe you want to do the same?
1. Work on potty training this week. Since it's a fairly quiet week, we can get in a few days of stay-at-home focus on Lydia. She shows such an interest, so we'll see. We are not in a hurry, but it would be nice to have one less person in diapers!
2. Buy chicken feed, dog food, and a replacement belt for the vacuum.
3. Finish preparations for Bible study tomorrow night.
4. Bake muffins (usually I double the batch and have the on hand for the kids' breakfast for a week or two).
5. Brush the dog. Little Miss Gretel is shedding like a crazy dog. Poor thing is hot!
6. Sew something....idea for the etsy shop!
7. Cut castile soap and shampoo bars that were made last week. BTW...have you "liked" my facebook page yet?
8. Pick green beans and bemoan the fact that something happened with our squash and zucchini plants that makes them not produce. What could this be? They have plenty of blooms and plenty of pollinators just no baby squash!
9. Finalize the kids' school curriculum orders for the Fall.
10. Attack the mountain of laundry!