1. Trying Cinnamon Spice ground coffee from Aldi. Loving the flavor and price.
2. Remembering to add some Sugar Free Italian Sweet Cream creamer.....mmmm.
3. Knowing that spring is around the corner with the flip to March 1st.
4. Preparing for new chicks the beginning of April: 15 chicks, 3 each of Silver Laced Wyandotte, Araucanas, Barred Rocks, Speckled Sussex, and Golden Comets.
5. Laying in supplies for a new hive of honeybees (if my first hive survives the winter it will be nice to maybe have some surplus honey to sell in the next year or two).
6. Making some new batches of soap - great sellers right now are my plain castile and Lavender.
7. Experimenting with a new recipe for a whole chicken in the crockpot.
8. Loving the smiles from the children. Oldest daughter is missing teeth and baby daughter just has two little toofers.
9. Needing to freeze time to soak it all in. Thank you, Jesus, that my kids like to cuddle for at least a minute before running off.
10. Looking at snow falling - March is in like a lion!