Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun Fabric Favorites

Here's a list for you. It's part of a contest from True Up; you should check it out! Let's talk some fabric, specifically a few of my faves.



1. Favorite Trend (with Color) is blue! I love blue this year. This is a great example from Anna Maria Horner: Little Folks Voile, a Free Spirit fabric.












2. Favorite Holiday Fabric: Windham Fabrics, Merry Mushrooms. I just love the versatility of this one. It looks great with ribbons!











3. This is my wildcard entry - I love this design. It's My Mind's Eye: Just Dreamy, Riley Blake Designs.












4. One of my favorite motifs from the year are medallions. This one is a Free Spirit fabric. It's by Jennifer Paganelli - Sis Boom.










5. My favorite floral print (this was a toughie) is from Heather Bailey. This is from her Nicey Jane line from Westminster Fabrics.













6. My favorite quilting weight cotton collection is Nicey Jane. I just can't stop admiring it! Here's one of the examples from Heather Bailey.












7. The birdie on this fabric is the best! This is my favorite home decor weight fabric. Alexander Henry designed this - his fashion for home line.















8. This is my favorite novelty print. How cute are these ducks by Lizzy House? This is from Andover Fabrics - Lizzy's Red Letter Day line.






9. My favorite overall designer is Heather Bailey! I love her Nicey Jane, I've used so much of her Pop Garden and others. Check her out. She has a beautiful blog; the pictures are just to die for.


10. My fave fabric shop for prices has to be fabric.com. I also enjoy Glorious Color to check out my precious shot cottons.


4 comments:

  1. Pretty selections... I like many of these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so interesting to see each person's list of favorites. Yours is more pastel than mine, but pretty just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choices! I love these fabrics, too. That nicely Jane print you showed is just lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Jennifer Paganelli print you shared. Wish I'd thought of that line when I was making my list. I like it a lot! Great post, cute blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!