Sometimes I feel I have so many ideas running around in my head! Too bad there isn't an occupation in which I could just provide ideas. Any-hoo, here are some questions for you in no particular order:
1. When canning vegetables and fruit, do you prefer using a pressure cooker or a boiling water process?
2. Does anyone have a nice recipe for candied grapefruit peel?
3. Is it really worth it to cut bangs in my daughter's hair, or is this something I'll regret and wish I didn't have to keep up with them?
4. Why does snowcream have to be made with freshly fallen snow? Does day-old snow not work?
5. Does anyone have tips on helping a four year old and a two year old be kind to each other? Some days are really good, and some days are really bad!
Any help or advice you could provide, dear readers, would be much appreciated!