Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I Love - February Edition


My preference usually leans toward silver - especially sterling! I just love these hair clips (bobby pins). I was browsing this shop - http://juliethefish.etsy.com for necklaces (see below) when I fell for these hair pins. Love!!









Wow...first you will notice how horrible I am at taking a picture of something in the mirror. I'm certainly not doing justice to the cuteness of the necklace here. Just go to Julie's shop, ok? Anyway, this necklace has my kids' names stamped on the disks. I haven't taken it off for about a month; I obviously love this necklace!!
Deal alert - if you become a fan of Juliethefish on facebook, I think there is free shipping this month! She always has some kind of special going on.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to hear from you; comment away!